Job description / Role
My client based in Jeddah are looking to recruit a Senior HR Manager reporting to the general manager.
Responsible for all HR processes and procedures where you will create guidelines and HR tools to support the business. You will work closely with governmental authorities for local regulations to ensure you create a robust HR function. You will be also responsible for the implementing the local HRIS, C&B policies and managing the performance management process.
* Implements human resource policies and procedures
* Contributes in the development, design and implementation of Human Resources strategy
* Supports internal stakeholders with strong HR guidance
* Recruits, manages, motivates, coaches and develops own staff
* Guarantees timely and appropriate fulfillment of Local HR administration and labour regulations requirements
* Implements rewarding policies and strategies
* Implements training plans
* Manages recruitment / hiring activities and internal / international mobility
* Strong English and Arabic verbal/written communication skills is essential for this role with a background in FMCG, Retails or logistics.
* You have the solid knowledge of Local Labor Law including previous experience of Talent Acquisition and Retention in KSA.
* Experience of working within a matrix organisation.
* Saudi National only
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Senior Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager
Canar Office Systems
Senior HR Manager
|Saudi Arabia||8 Jan|
Factory HR Manager
Vice President - Human Resources