Job description / Role
The Senior HR Manager will be responsible for managing a broad range of human resources activities including: Employee relations, HRIS systems, Talent Acquisition and Management, Succession Planning, Compensation and Benefits, Training and Development, and Performance Management. This role will also be responsible for leading the HR team and creating a strong HR Business partner model within a fast-moving environment. Experience within multinational company, FMCG, logistics, Retail or manufacturing ideal. Saudi National appointment.
The role reports to the Chief Operating Officer
* Provide support and guidance on all generalist HR activities
* Lead the talent acquisition and recruitment function
* Develop performance management processes
* Lead training and development programs
* Review compensation and benefits policies, programs and plans
* Develop a high-performance culture
* HRIS development and metric reporting
* Policy and Procedure development
You will have proven experience of working at a Senior HR Manager level within a fast-paced environment. You will have strong labour law knowledge and the ability to lead a diverse team.
Leading business based in Riyadh.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.