Job description / Role
A leading global Facilities Management provider is looking for an experienced Senior HSE Manager to join their team in Saudi Arabia.
* To implement the strategy for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance
* Regularly review and update existing Health & Safety Procedures.
* Communicate effectively with external colleagues (Health & Safety and Environment Authorities, Local National and International Authorities, Clients representatives, Contractors etc) ensuring a coordinated and compliant approach to Health, Safety and Environmental management.
* Schedule and perform internal audits and carry out second party audits when required.
* Ensure HSE induction are carried for all levels of management.Participate in review of client complaints with Regional HSSE Manager.
* Communicate all HSE documentation evolvement to the business units within the country.
* Issue and maintain MS documentation within the country operations to meet the requirements of HSE standards
* Competitive salary package and additional benefits
* Bachelors Degree in a related field
* Additional HSE certification (NEBOSH, IOSH, OSHA)
* 10+ years of experience in HSE Management across Facilities Management
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.
|Saudi Arabia||10 May|
Ignite Search & Selection
Senior Health and Safety Manager (Facilities Management)
CSG Global Talent
|Saudi Arabia||21 May|
HSE Manager - Site Based
Swisslinx Middle East