Job description / Role
A leading global Facilities Management Managing Agent requires a Senior HV Electrical Engineer to join their team in Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
The key responsibilities are to work as part of our high performance maintenance team on;
• Maintenance, installation, testing and commissioning of HV and LV equipment
• Project work (switchgear and transformer upgrades, protection and control wiring & upgrade, etc.)
• Install and commission field equipment
• Carry out all electrical work to the required quality and industry standards following the set guide lines.
• Observe health and safety regulations and best work practice on sites to include the use of tools and other equipment.
• Carry out all assigned tasks in an efficient and timely manner
• Represent and promote the company in a professional manner at all times especially on client sites
• Conversant in the testing procedures for industrial testing procedures
• Competently carry out work on critical system infrastructure
• Carry out work on live electrical systems
• Follow clear instructions
• An Electrical HV Service Engineer, Trade Certified or Qualified Electrical Engineer
• Excellent customer skills with the ability to partner with a dynamic professional team.
• Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the client.
• Experience in HV Electrical Maintenance of Transformers, HV Substations, Switchgear or electrical power installations would be desirable.
• Safety focused with good track record of following EHS procedures.
• A proven track record of completing work on time and to high standard of detail is essential.
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.
|Saudi Arabia||23 Apr|
Electrical Site Engineer
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Site Electrical Engineer
Dara Engineering Consultants