Job description / Role
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc.
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
(Senior Hydraulics and Drainage Engineer)
On a behalf of high profile client, we are looking for outstanding Senior Hydraulics and Drainage Engineer, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
We are currently recruiting a Senior Engineer with experience in hydraulics and drainage design, to join our busy and expanding experienced team. The team provides assessment, concept, and feasibility, preliminary and detailed designs on a wide range of Projects. Our clients work for private and public sector and include long term Framework Agreements with numerous Local Authorities together with Design and Build commissions for many major Contractors.
• Works as part of the H&D team with other designers at the same functional level that can be from different EC offices. Undertakes non-routine, medium complex projects supported by EC.
• Coordinates and leads small design teams focused on a water field for a specific project.
• Conducts complex value engineering evaluations, determining alternative designs, materials, and construction techniques.
• Works autonomously within established procedures and practices, with latitude to determine work priorities.
• Performs QA/QC review and participates in interdisciplinary reviews.
• Ensures that project technical goals/milestones/budgets are met.
• Prepares complex project deliverables using a team of junior technical and support staff, providing supervision to and mentoring less experienced staff.
• Bachelor or Master 's degree in Civil, Environmental or Water Engineering or related field from a recognized University.
• Proven track record of working on H&D designs and collaborating with international and multi-cultural teams (+8 years).
• Performing different hydrologic and hydraulic studies on the following fields: flood risk analysis and drainage design for linear infrastructures.
• Experience in designing water utilities (stormwater & wastewater/water supply/Irrigation) would be considered favorably.
• Experience with international regulations and standards (i.e. AASTHO, AWWA, Australian Codes, British Standards, etc.).
• Proficiency in H&H software packages related to the expertise offered by the candidate.
• Experience with CAD/BIM/Digital Engineering techniques (Civil 3D, MicroStation, OpenRoads)
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.