Job description / Role
Senior Industrial Energy Engineer – Riyadh, KSA – Facilities Management Company
• Our client is a leading KSA-based, Facilities Management company.
• They are currently seeking a Senior Industrial Energy Engineer to join their team in Riyadh, KSA.
• The individual should have extensive experience as a Senior Engineer in industrial energy services, with a proven track record in multiple large industrial applications.
• Bachelor’s degree in Energy Engineering field.
• At least more than 7 years of experience in leading industrial energy services and On-Site utilities projects.
• Technical experience in different power generation and heating/cooling equipment (Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines, motors, boilers, absorption chillers, etc.).
• Experience in IPP and BOOT energy purchasing projects.
In return, our client offers not only a stable working environment and competitive salary with a family benefits package but a chance to join a reputable organization that is a leading player within the sector.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
Senior Process Engineer
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting
Senior Electrical Engineer (Building Services Engineering)