Job description / Role
- Leading Infra Projects as a Technical lead responsible for the delivery & execution of IT solutions on the IT infrastructure roadmap including VMware platform, Microsoft platforms/AD, VDI, IBM platform, Storage/backup, and databases.
- Aligned with Architecture team and support their Activities.
- Planning and execution of Infra Enhancement Activities.
- Participating in all technical activities during the life cycle of any IT infrastructure project (POC, design, Solution, BOQ& RFP Build, technical evaluation, implementation, testing, and handover).
- Working closely with Operation team on the major activities and risk remediation plans.
- Managing the infrastructure assets life cycle.
- Minimum 7 years of experiences as an IT Infrastructure Professional Engineer.
- Excellent knowledge of Network and security infrastructure.
- Working experience in the IT infrastructure design and planning.
- Good knowledge of building Doc (HLD, LLD, and as build).
- Working experience in building and implementing IT infrastructure solutions.
- Good knowledge of IT infrastructure best practices and industry standards.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.
Hotel IT Manager
Infrastructure Team Lead
Senior Security Technical Lead
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
|Saudi Arabia||17 Mar|
Head of IT Infrastructure
RTC-1 Employment Services
IT Operations Manager
Big Fish Recruitment