Job description / Role
The Senior Infrastructure Manager is responsible for coordinating and reviewing all project engineering strategies, work stage deliverables and encompassing project programs applicable to the project.
The Senior Infrastructure Manager shall work closely with the Project Design and Project Execution Office, participating in the review of building engineering strategies and development programs for the project.
Our client is a Saudi Arabian government entity responsible for a giga project in line with Saudi Vision 2030. They are currently seeking a Senior Infrastructure Manager to work closely with Project Execution and Project Design offices.
* Develop project engineering scopes and objectives to ensure the timely delivery of design and technical requirements along with project feasibility.
* Link between the technical and construction department on engineering/utility matters.
* Review external consultants' engineering/utility designs with a view to value engineer where possible to ensure the most cost-effective solutions.
* Coordinate consultants for the production of engineering drawings to achieve desired technical outcomes.
* Participates in scheduled reviews to check project deliverables for accuracy, efficiency and thoroughness ensuring delivery is as per Client requirements and Industry standards
* Assist with the management of related vendors and stakeholders.
* Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project engineering design and execution.
* Ensure implementing the communication strategy and matrix
* Provide direction and building engineering support to project execution team.
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties / vendors for the flawless engineering design and execution of projects.
* Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs and goals.
* Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
* Report and escalate to management as needed.
* Perform risk management to minimise project risks
* Project engineering evaluations and assessment of results.
* Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
* Advise the client and company management of any such change
* Communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders with updates on project timelines, issues and solutions
* Present reports defining project engineering progress, problems and solutions.
* Provide alternatives to keep project under control from all aspects. (Budget, Schedule, Quality)
* Facilitate the process of project handover such as conducting walk through and manage all exception items.
* The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly tax-free salary and comprehensive expatriate family benefits
* Opportunity to grow and develop with one of the most exciting projects globally
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
* Minimum 15 years of experience in Building Engineering
* Enable, motivate, and inspire the team to meet deliverables within project
* Make prompt, informed, and fact-based decisions for the good of the project
* Embrace ownership of and accountability for the project
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Ignite Search & Selection
Project Manager - Construction Supervision
|Saudi Arabia||1 Apr|