Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
- The overall supervision of the Instrument & Control discipline work.
- Technical direction, advice and control of the (I &C) work.
- Liaison with client discipline representatives to establish technical direction where not provided by codes & standards.
- Support Scope definition, estimation and progress control of the (I &C) engineering activities.
- Conduct or direct site surveys and plant visits to determine constraints in the existing facilities systems or their operations that may influence the overall design concept. Be able to work with other disciplines recommend the most economical solutions.
- Planning of manhour budgets, schedules, manpower loadings and staffing requirements, by skill and experience, to satisfy project requirements and direction given by the Engineering Manager.
- Overall Co-ordination of (I &C) engineering design and drafting team.
- Liaison with other disciplines on technical issues and engineering matters.
- Assisting asset/client Lead Project Engineers in the definition of the (I &C) engineering work in any project, design approach and criteria, procedures for engineering work and timely production of deliverables.
- Participates or takes the lead in formal design reviews as relevant to project scope
- Co-ordination and preparation of input to Essential (I &C) Documents, as defined by the client/ contract.
- Quality Assurance - Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to Minerals and Metals.
- Safety - Responsible for personal safety safe working practice. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
- Bachelor of Engineering/Science or equivalent.
- Has demonstrated management capabilities in leading diverse teams to bring added value to projects.
- Must have thorough knowledge of engineering practices, economic principles calculation methods, international codes, standards, procedures, and specifications.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.