Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP Middle East are currently looking for a Senior Interface Coordinator Manager to join a major project in NEOM, Saudi Arabia.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Facilitate all projects and/or program-related approvals, permits, standards, guidelines, ordinances, rules, and regulations.
* Represents WSP's interests in matters related to permitting and approvals for projects and programs.
* Ensure that overall engagement is well-planned, structured, and documented. That engagement is focused and efficient to deliver a consistent and coherent message and meet the general development needs.
* Build and maintain a network of industry partners, public authorities, government, and key decision-makers who will help facilitate the success of projects.
* Develop and maintain an effective stakeholder communication plan.
* Facilitate communication with external stakeholders and peers.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* A bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field
* Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in the construction industry
* Being involved in major construction infrastructure projects would be favourable (roads, highways, structures, buildings)
* Excellent communication skills verbal and written both in English and Arabic.
* Able to interact with people at all levels.
* Capability of handling the pressure of working in a fast-paced environment.
What's in it for you?
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.