Job description / Role
We are currently working with a multidisciplinary consulting firm as they require a Senior Interior Designer to join their team in Riyadh, KSA. My client specialise in the design and delivery of large scale sustainable projects within hospitality and leisure, commercial, corporate, mixed-use and residential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of interior designs for a range of building projects from initial concept and preliminary design to final design and tender documentation level. This will include the preparation of mood boards and material sample boards, FF&E schedules, development of construction details and coordination/integration of Structural, MEP and others services.
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor of Interior Design
- 10 years post qualification experience working with leading architectural/engineering firms
- Middle East experience (preferred not essential)
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Experience of using Revit, AutoCAD, 3D-Max, Sketch Up and Photoshop
About the Company
We’re experts in helping jobseekers, like you, find fulfilling and prosperous careers. Whether you’re looking for your first ever role or a more senior position, we can help you apply, interview and secure your dream job.
Despite our size and global scope, we pride ourselves on our ability to make every jobseeker, client and employee feel valued.
Our core specialisms (with offices based across the UK) include:
- Business Support - Sales, Marketing, Retail, Call centres, Secretarial and Admin
- CPE - Construction, Property and Engineering
- Digby Morgan - HR
- Financial services
- Accountancy and finance
- Inhouse Services
- Student and Worker Support