Job description / Role
Required to join an established architectural & engineering consultancy in Saudi Arabia working on a large urban park project.
The successful candidate will produce brilliant interior design concepts and supervise the activities of interior designers and detailers to ensure the proper interpretation of project briefs and client requirements, development of designs and preparation of construction documentation.
- A degree in Architecture / Interior Design from a recognised University
- 10 years’ experience
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of interior design.
- Able to present designs in front of the client
- Good freehand presentation skills and an excellent understanding of interior design, material, finishes, products and construction detailing are essential.
- Confident in Revit, AutoCAD, 3D-Max, Sketch Up and Photoshop and other presentation software
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Will ideally have worked for international consultancies in the Middle East region
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Interior Architect
|Saudi Arabia||7 Jan|