Job description / Role
Our Client is looking for a Senior Interior Designer to work in Riyadh, KSA. Our client is a leading Interior Design and Build company specialized in high end residence and palace projects.
The Senior Interior Designer will be leading and liaising design team in Riyadh and will help develop design solutions, oversee all aspects of design through conception to completion. This role will be hands-on which includes the Designing, mentoring, training and supervising senior and junior designers.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- Minimum 10 to 15 years of experience in design
- Ability to work in a team environment with good collaboration skills
- Excellent presentation abilities
- Passionate about design and able to be the design inspiration for multiple highly-creative project teams
- Western expats due to visa availability
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering