Senior Internal Auditor
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
1- The senior internal auditor (SIA) is responsible for completing internal audit activities consistent with the standards established by the Institute of Internal Auditors & approved audit committee & internal audit charter. This includes all phases of the audit process.
2- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan for group entities.
3- Perform risk-based audits as per the internal audit plan for group and all its related companies.
4- SIA to be an assurance partner. SIA will ensure major Risks are highlighted. Assumptions are matched with current actual conditions. Internal ‘checks and balances’ are in place.
5- Advise on best audit and business practices. Maintain an awareness of audit trends and best practices.
6- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
7- SIA will audit various aspects of business i-e compliance, risk management, Sales, HR, delivery team, unbilled revenue, receivables, cash management etc.
8- Review of policies and procedures, authority matrix identifying gaps & suggesting improvement ideas.
9- Perform site visits both planned/surprise (if required).
10- Work with management to develop acceptable solutions to address issues or gaps identified and follow-up with management to ensure remediation is implemented.
11- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks, incidents, suspected frauds etc.
12- Perform other internal audit related duties as assigned.
13- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information & reports to (GCAE).
14- Interact with Company management and key personnel to build / maintain ongoing business relationships by utilizing strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent)
• Financed / Accounting degree from a recognized institute
• Minimum 5 years internal/external audit experience
• Extensive experience of Report writing
• Public listed company
• Cross functional work experience
• Independent & No conflict of interest
• Maintain highest possible degree of ethics & confidentiality
• Finance savvy
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
• Well versed with English (bilingual preferred but not mandatory)
• Strong MS office (Excel, Word & PPT) skills
• Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills
About the Company
Saudi Networkers Services, incorporated in 2001 with an aim to provide the world class business and consulting services through a combination of market insight, technical excellence and unrivalled agile methodology.
Our success stems from building strong relationships and trusted partners, which enabled us delivering exceptional services to public sector, as well as some world's leading organizations, in Telecommunication, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Banking, Energy, Utilities and various other industry arenas.
We collaborate closely, ideate that how the work gets done, while working alongside businesses to collaborate on growth and applying breakthrough innovations, that drive exponential impact, managed by teams specialized in their assigned industry sectors.
Internal Audit Specialist (General Auditing)
Power Systems & Information Technology (PSTech)
|Saudi Arabia||10 Jan|
Internal Audit Specialist
|Abu Dhabi||27 Feb|
Head of Internal Audit
Saudi German Aluminum Products Co. (SGAPCO)