Job description / Role
Senior Investment Manager at one of the largest giga-projects in KSA.
Carry out feasibility studies, financial modelling, and due diligence for real estate investment opportunities.
• Well established giga-project in KSA as part of the Saudi Vision 2030.
• Development of mixed-use and hospitality projects.
• Carrying out feasibility studies, financial modelling, due diligence, and sensitivity analysis.
• Managing a team of analysts, while assisting the hospitality team in ad hoc projects.
• Working with one of the largest contributors to the Saudi 2030 Vision.
• Contributing to the feasibility and development of hospitality and mixed-use large-scale projects.
• Approximately 10 years of experience - preferably as an Investment Analyst/Manager.
• Experience in feasibility, financial models, due diligence.
• Focused on real estate investment.
• Bachelors degree in Economics/Finance.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Chief Investment Officer
Family Office - Investment Manager
Manager - BD/Investment & Corporate Strategy
|Ras Al Khaimah||26 Mar|
Senior Financial/Investment Analyst
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Feb|