Job description / Role
• Minimum 8 years of full-time experience in Information Technology audits of which at least 5 years at a supervisory level at a reputed audit firms/organizations (Big 4 experience is preferred).
• Experienced in application controls, IT operations and controls, system development life Cycle, Agile, Cloud, virtualization, disaster recovery, and business continuity planning (BCP).
• Extensive knowledge and skills in applying ISACA Information Technology audit standards, COBIT, ITIL and project management techniques and preferred business best practices.
• Skills in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions.
• Proficient in using a computer with MS Office tools; usage of CAAT tools: ACL; Audit Management: Pentana or Teammate will be added advantage.
• Considerable skill in effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations.
• Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with the clients, co-workers, staff and external contacts.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or any related fields.
• Successfully accomplished CISA and or CISM certification.
• Completion of CIA, CISSP, or CRISC would be added advantage.
About the Company
Founded in 2007 with 1 employee and an aim to provide telecom services and HR consultancy, Saudi Intelligent Solutions has come a long way in the last decade. SIS has gone from strength to strength, surviving tough economic times and an ever-changing legal environment SIS is today one of the top human resource solution providers.
SIS has diversified its interests over the years. We have become first movers in the digital marketing and social media management industry and our success in the eCommerce market has seen us develop B2B portals in cooperation with industry giants such as HP and Apple.
Even while diversifying we have never lost our focus on our flagship product line, HR solutions. Our newly re-branded HR Solutions Division, Idarat HR, is today trusted by some of the biggest names in Saudi Arabia to deliver zero-hassle employment services. Our hundreds of contracted employees drive some of the biggest prestige projects in the Kingdom.
2018 promises to be another milestone year for the SIS group. As the Kingdom heads towards its Vision 2030 objectives, SIS is committed to supporting this vision and remaining effective and competitive throughout.