Job description / Role
• 8 years experience MINIMUM building Java-based applications.
• 6 years experience developing applications using an ORM framework.
• 6 years experience using the Spring Framework, including Spring Boot.
• 6 years experience producing and analyzing complex SQL queries.
• 4 years experience with REST web services.
• 4 years working in an organization deeply adhering to the Scrum methodology.
• 4 years working in an environment relying upon automated builds and continuous integration.
• 4 years producing artifacts related to the design of applications, e.g. design documents, UML
• diagrams, prototypes.
• Excellent understanding of key concepts in Java distributed web applications, especially concurrency, exception handling, session management, multi-tier design, and building of API’s.
• Highly polished abilities to develop and maintain complex Spring-based applications.
• Strong understanding of how to administer and configure any leading Java application server, notably Tomcat, Wildfly, or Glassfish.
• Highly polished abilities to use a leading Java IDE, e.g. Eclipse, IntelliJ.
• Strong understanding of the official Oracle specifications for servlets, filters, and other web artifacts.
• Strong understanding and ability to produce scalable applications using Spring MVC and Spring Rest.
• Strong understanding and ability to support persistence using Spring Data and JPA.
• Good understanding of SQL databases, PostgreSQL in particular. Excellent ability to create complex SQL queries when needed.
• Good understanding of caching frameworks such as Redis and memcached.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.