Job description / Role
• Required to join the Riyadh office of an established successful engineering consultancy.
• The chosen candidate will be responsible for the creation and development of designs for major land developments, public spaces, business parks, building sites,etc, from initial conceptual design through to detailed design and tender documents.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• A degree or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture
• Minimum of 15 years’ experience in design of large landscape projects from concept and preliminary stages to construction documentation
• Experience in the Middle East region
• Thorough knowledge of all aspects of landscape architecture
• Knowledge of these would be a distinct advantage
• CADD, 3D and Photoshop user ability
• LEED experience
• LandFX software skills
• Geographic Information Systems GIS
• Codes & Standards
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration