Job description / Role
We are currently working with a well respected international architecture and engineering consultancy as they require a Senior Landscape Architect to join their operation in Riyadh. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in an large scale urban development encompassing a variety of ecofriendly, cultural, recreational and sporting venues.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing designs for landscaped environments including public spaces, business parks, recreational areas, building developments and private gardens. You will deliver projects from concept through design development and tender documents.
SAR 32,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: medical + flights
- BA Honors degree or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture
- 12 years experience in the design of large landscape projects from concept and preliminary stages to construction documentation
- Middle East experience
- Knowledge of all landscaping engineering systems including utilities, irrigation and external lighting
About the Company
We’re experts in helping jobseekers, like you, find fulfilling and prosperous careers. Whether you’re looking for your first ever role or a more senior position, we can help you apply, interview and secure your dream job.
Despite our size and global scope, we pride ourselves on our ability to make every jobseeker, client and employee feel valued.
Our core specialisms (with offices based across the UK) include:
- Business Support - Sales, Marketing, Retail, Call centres, Secretarial and Admin
- CPE - Construction, Property and Engineering
- Digby Morgan - HR
- Financial services
- Accountancy and finance
- Inhouse Services
- Student and Worker Support
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Design Manager - Planning & Landscape Architecture
|Saudi Arabia||19 Dec|
British Company With An Expanding Office In Dubai