Job description / Role
My client is one of the leading Architectural & Engineering Consultancies in Saudi Arabia currently working on several exciting projects across the Kingdom.
One of their most pressing requirements is for a Senior Landscape Architect in their Riyadh office.
Key Responsibilities (Not limited to):
• Preparation of preliminary sketches and design details for hardscape and softscape.
• Mentor and monitor the project landscape team during the development of design works and control man-hours assigned to landscape team.
• Liaising with clients, contractors and stakeholders.
• Coordinate with in-house engineers and out of house sub consultants.
• Prepare landscape and hardscape specifications, selection of materials, and selection of plants and contribute to the cost estimation process.
• Prepare landscape design presentation(s) story boards and manage the presentation production and the sample boards.
• Provide input to site supervision of landscape construction works such as; answer requests for design clarifications, review material submittals, attend site meetings and perform site inspections.
• Minimum 10 years of experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture
• Master’s degree or Post-Grad Diploma preferred but not essential
• Experience of designing landscape projects from concept and prelim to construction documents
• Middle East experience desirable
• Knowledge of codes & standards
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.