Job description / Role
Required to join an established architectural and engineering consultancy in Riyadh.
• The successful candidate will create and develop designs for landscaped environments for major land developments, public spaces, business parks, building sites, recreational lands, and private gardens, from initial concept through design development to detailed design and tender documents.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• BA Honors degree or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture
• A minimum of 15 years’ experience in design of large landscape projects from concept and preliminary stages to construction documentation, some of which should have been gained in the Middle East and the GCC area
• In addition to a thorough knowledge of all aspects of landscape architecture, knowledge of coordination of landscaping works with associated engineering systems, including utilities, irrigation and external lighting is required.
• Good freehand presentation skills are essential.
Knowledge in the following areas will be aa significant advantage:
• Experience in local plant species
• CADD, 3D and Photoshop user ability
• LEED experience
• LandFX software skills
• Geographic Information Systems GIS
• Codes & Standards
• Applicants should be fluent in Arabic and English and ideally gained experience working in international consultancies
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration