Job description / Role
My client is looking for Landscape Architects of all levels due to a new opening of a Riyadh based office. We are creating a progressive and innovative design office, working on some of the most exciting and world class large scale public realm projects. We require those with a creative and mindful soul which would help push beyond typical practices and come up with innovative design solutions which touch on a multitude of social and environmental issues.
We are looking for Mid and Senior level Landscape Architects to lead or share in the technical responsibilities of large-scale projects. The right candidate will be problem solves and creative and contemporary thinkers to help projects become iconic and sustainable.
- 6+ years of design experience, with regional experience.
- Must have a master’s degree in Landscape Architecture, from an internationally accredited university.
- Developed understanding and passionate approach to design.
- Expertise in organisation of preconcept construction docs.
- Exceptional ability and proven experience overseeing and driving the DD on large scale projects.
- Must have experience with construction documentation and administration of projects of multiple scale.
- Must be able to work with BIM documentation.
- Fluent with AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, Rhino, Adobe Creative suites.
- Desire and ability to travel.
- Must be based in Riyadh.
If you are in KSA with the right skill set, please APPLY NOW.
redfish solutions* promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
About the Company
redfish was created in 2005 with the single aim of delivering a truly professional and consultative recruitment service to the built environment.
Tired of being constrained by companies which over promised and under delivered, we decided to create a firm which would deliver the highest service level to both candidates and clients alike, irrespective of the candidate’s level or the size of the client.
Working with the country’s leading main contractors, consultancies and developers, we have an enviable reputation for placing middle and senior management candidates.