Job description / Role
This is a Senior Legal Counsel role with a primary focus on a range of Finance transactions, as well as broader inhouse commercial contracts responsibilities
Huge development in Riyadh and one of the most desirable employers in the Kingdom. Well structured Legal team which is going through a period of sustained growth. The scale of the entity means that the legal work is not only diverse, but also very complex and stimulating
* Heavy involvement in finance transactions including corporate finance, project finance, mortgages, loan agreements and more
* Day to day involvement in corporate and commercial contracts - negotiations and drafting
* Developing a regulatory framework and primary role in building relationships with regulators
This candidate will enjoy a senior role in one of the most exciting employers across the region right now, both in terms of growth and quality of legal work. You will have a first hand role in cross border finance transactions whilst also being involved in key business decisions. You will be seen as a crucial advisor to the General Counsel.
The remuneration package is competitive and the working environment is a relaxed one.
* 7-10 years of PQE
* Ideally background with international law firm and more recent inhouse experience
* Strong grounding in finance transactions and knowledge of relevant documentation
* The ideal candidate would be a KSA national, however we are open to considering strong expats as well
Whilst a KSA based candidate would be easiest given travel restrictions, we will also consider those in the wider ME region if they have the requisite experience.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.