Senior Lawyer - Law Firm with International Partner
Job description / Role
Senior Lawyer - Riyadh Expansion - Law Firm with International Partner
JEX Personnel are seeking a Senior Lawyer to come and assist with the Riyadh Expansion of a highly recongnised law firm.
This firm has a stellar reputation which has allowed them to join up with one of the globes largest professional brands, As a result they are seeking a Senior level, highly acomplished lawyer to come and assist in its expansion in Riyadh.
The roll will be very hands-on and suitable lawyers will be expected to:
- Be a positive force in the office
- Comfortable self managing themselves
- Be a team player and have proven experience overseeing more junior lawyers
- Working closely with clients on a face to face basis
- Encourage productivity and ensure high standards are maintained.
SAR 45,000 to 65,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The client is seeking a self motivated individuals whom is comfortable working with high value and high profile clients. As such they are seeking someone whom:
- Full fluency in both English and Arabic (professional level Reading, Writing & Speaking)
- Has at least 7 years of experience
- Ideally educated (if not admitted) in a recognised common law jurisdiction
- Must have some experience in the GCC and ideally in the KSA (however suitable lawyers not KSA based can be considered)
- Proven client facing capability
- Some level of management experience behind them
- Ideally someone whom is comfortable expanding a team
Salary detailed is estimated and will be dependant on candidates profile.
About the Company
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent
Senior Legal Counsel
|Saudi Arabia||6 Jan|
Of Counsel - Senior Expat Lawyer
Senior Projects Lawyer - International Law Firm
TGC Middle East
Legal Advisor cum In House Corporate Paralegal
RTC-1 Employment Services