Job description / Role
A client of JEX Personnel's is seeking an experienced Litigation lawyer whom, ideally, has worked on high level matters in in Real Estate and Construction Sectors.
- Suitable candidates we be comfortable working alongside such clients and have a proven track record, allowing them to hit the ground running.
The client has a number of high level US clients and would be looking to introduce said candidate to these contacts immediately.
SAR 50,000 to 65,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: substantial profit sharing
Due to the nature of the work, suitable Litigation lawyers will need to have
- A proven track record in disputes in Saudi Arabia
- Excellent language ability in both Arabic & English
- Hold a full Saudi licence
- Comfortable working independently
- At least 6 year post training experience
Comfortable working in both the construction and real estate sectors
About the Company
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent