Job description / Role
My client is seeking a Senior Legal Advisor to join their growing legal team.
A government owned mixed use developer with a major footprint in Saudi Arabia.
* Drafting and reviewing a variety of commercial and corporate contracts
* Ensuring compliance with the applicable laws and regulations and providing training to the company when necessary
* Supervising external counsel on more complex matters
* Working on employment matters and enquiries
Join an organisation that will offer a considerable amount of career growth to a committed professional. Enjoy lifestyle benefits of living and working in Jeddah and take home a competitive salary
Candidates who apply should meet all of the below criteria:
* Must be a Saudi National
* 4-10 years of experience working as a lawyer and legal counsel
* Law qualified (LLB essential; LLM/equivalent Masters is an advantage)
* Commercial experience is essential, experience handling complex contracts
Please note: Candidates already based in Jeddah are preferred however we are open to considering candidates willing to relocate permanently
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.