Job description / Role
Senior legal role in the Riyadh office of a major professional services company. Broad ranging responsibilities but primarily focused on corporate transactions and regulatory work
Instantly recognisable global corporation within the professional services industry
* Involvement in corporate transactions - mainly M&A and JVs
* Regulatory work - dealing with major regulators in KSA and ensuring the company's compliance
* Drafting and negotiation of various commercial agreements
* Some litigation from time to time
In this role you will work directly alongside an impressive GC and will have a diversity of work which is rare to find. You will be involved in dealing with senior stakeholders in the government and in regulators, as well as taking a hands on role in complex projects and transactions.
The salary on offer is competitive, and this company has an excellent brand name globally.
* Primarily we are seeking candidates with a strong Academic background - Juris Doctor from the US in addition to a legal degree would be hugely beneficial.
* Candidates should have a sold grounding in corporate law, those from international law firms would be particularly well suited.
* Whilst we are open on PQE level, the sweet spot would be around 5-6 years. Although junior candidates are also encouraged to apply.
* The preference is KSA nationals or Arabic speaking lawyers, but we will consider particularly strong expats as well.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Experienced Corporate Lawyer - International Law Firm
Inhouse Legal Counsel / Corporate Lawyer
Senior Legal Manager
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jun|