Job description / Role
Builds and cultivates strong business relationships and shows technical and operational Leadership to deliver quality, client-centric solutions.
Manages the preparation, delivery, reporting and evaluation for larger and higher risk Customer Experience Journey projects and engagements. Advocates innovation both within the firm and with clients and takes a leading role in developing team members to their full potential and promoting collaboration among larger teams. Provides advanced technical know ledge, direction and training to others and participates in team practice decisions such as resource allocation.
• Manages multiple Customer Experience Journey projects or programs, through the management of a team of professionals and possibly with the contribution of cross-divisional specialist
• Effectively manages commercial and contractual aspects of a Customer Experience Journey engagement to achieve expected levels of Quality and profitability
• Presents reports to Senior Executives in consultation with Partners and/or Directors and enables client to make informed decisions for their business
• Develops portfolio of Customer Experience Journey clients by building and maintaining strategic relationships with senior stakeholders of existing or new clients
• Identifies new Customer Experience Journey opportunities and develops these with existing clients, contributing to and/or managing the development of proposals
• Maintains an awareness of market trends, competitor activity and products/services
• Executes Customer Experience Journey projects to a level that meet member firm's Quality standards within a commercial context
• Inputs into creation of innovative and repeatable solutions which strengthen business performance and differentiate the firm from competition
• Anticipates current and future needs of the firm based on extensive research and deep understanding of client business/industry
• Identifies development needs of team and provides coaching, mentoring and stretch assignments to attract, develop and retain our most talented colleagues
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, psychology or any related discipline
• Minimum 12 years of relevant experience with at least 4-6 years in similar role
• Hands-on qualitative research experience of study design, using range of techniques (e.g. depth interviews, focus groups, online communities, diary studies and usability research)
• Quantitative research experience, particularly with survey design
• Fluent written and spoken English essential, Arabic is highly preferred.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.