Job description / Role
At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY is on the lookout for Cyber Security Senior Manager - Strategy & Transformation. This role will be based in Riyadh. The role plays a key part in execution of strategic initiatives under Cybersecurity (CS) Priorities. The role executes (plan, design/development and deploy) strategic, complex cross-functional initiatives across the business. Expectation would be to develop execution plans, drive actions, resolve issues, identify dependencies, and manage stakeholders to produce intended results on initiatives and programs.
Your key responsibilities
- Lead, manage and execute large, strategic initiatives under CS Priorities portfolio, working with Leadership stakeholders.
- Foster, develop and build high-impact relationships with decision makers/influencers within EY organization and with user stakeholders by understanding their evolving needs, expectations, perceptions, and key business imperatives.
- Collaborate with reporting/business analytics function to evaluate business KPIs and generate insightful approaches to progress successful implementation of programs and initiatives. Support the business leader in understanding the program KPIs and user stakeholder KPIs.
- Will be involved in developing business portfolio of strategic opportunities in the account-including identifying and closing new business to promote growth and boost revenue.
- Guide and support various workstream leaders in developing respective workstream approaches, implementation plans and key success measures
- Work with a diverse set of functional teams (Finance, IT, Risk, Communications, Talent etc..)
- Navigate the program by coordinating various other business teams (service delivery teams) ensuring alignment with overall program objectives
- Learn various systems (technological and others) within EY, and create expertise in the understanding of business so that execution can be effective and efficient
- Provide strategic and impactful solutions to problems and challenges that may arise time to time
Skills and attributes for success
- Flair for troubleshooting operational issues and finding creative solutions to drive the program forward.
- Excellent analytical skills to evaluate business issues/challenges with a view to supporting the right decision-making process.
- Ability to use a strategic, solution-oriented approach to creating interest in the proposed program value proposition with senior level executives.
- Should be able to conceptualize/visualize business solution and deliver customized presentation, business collaterals articulating progressive value proposition to the executive level audiences and follow up with the leaders.
- Strategic thinker; ability to look at the bigger picture and who can partner with key stakeholders to drive the direction of the business.
- Strong relationship management and team orientation skills; ability to lead, execute gravitas and influence others in a cross-functional environment.
- Must possess excellent listening, oral, written, presentation, communication and negotiating skills.
- Strong project management skills facilitating culturally diverse teams across service lines and functions.
- Ability to function in a rapidly changing, heavily matrixed and often virtual environment.
- Ability to prioritize, drive and adapt to change quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Culturally sensitive, capable of handling interactions with a global mindset.
- A future thinking professional with the ability to lead strategic initiatives leveraging consulting skills, enabled by expertise in Project and Change Management.
- MBA, degree in computer science, computer engineer or cybersecurity relevant advanced degree from a top educational institution
- 8+ years for Senior Manager
- Certification Requirements: CISA, CISM, CRISC, NIST, CISSP or equivalent
What we look for
- Ability to work and deliver as part of a world class team, and flexibility to take on impactful roles in multiple initiatives
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region