Job description / Role
Senior Manager/Director, Data Management & Analytics Strategy, Technology Consulting
Technology continues to play an increasingly large role both in our client work and how we operate within EY. Across our business, Technology professionals focus on harnessing the power of technology to unleash human potential. They seek to deliver innovative tech-based solutions and in doing so, enhance our market impact and improve service delivery. Whether helping clients transform for a safe and sustainable future, developing tax applications, conducting forensic due diligence, building solutions for multi-client use or enabling EY to operate more efficiently, Technology professionals at EY help deliver long-term value for our clients, our business and our people.
EY is looking for a ' Senior Manager/Director, Data Management & Analytics Strategy, Technology Consulting ' to join our team in our Technology Consulting team in Riyadh (KSA) or Manama (Bahrain) . This is an Energy sector focused role and requires deep experience in and understanding of the Energy sector.
If you've been part of Data Management & Analytics Strategy projects, have collaborated with a broad range of stakeholders, interacted with clients, mentored and supported data consultants and strategists, and understand and assess business strategy in connection with the value of data at scale, then this role is for you.
Your Key Responsibilities:
Information Management & Analysis
- Help the organization create and obtain value from their data and intelligence assets through a range of services and technologies
- Create solutions that ingest data from a wide range of sources and formats to provide value through analysis, reporting, insights and cognitive services that learn automatically, to recommend actions, automate processes and take decisions to achieve a goal
- Design, build and operate architectures, infrastructures and integration solutions that support the lifecycle management of company data assets, from acquisition to trusted consumption and monetization
- Articulate information strategies that enable business transformation through value of data and trusted intelligence at scale
Information Management & Analysis is broken down into three core areas;
- Data Management & Strategy
- Data Architecture & Engineering
- Data Science and Information Analysis
Data Management & Strategy
- Understands and assesses business strategy in connection with the value of data at scale.
- Articulates information strategies that meet business objectives by establishing a vision and a target state for organization, people, data and technology.
- Works with other Information Management & Analysis professionals, the program team, management and stakeholders to design and build analytics solutions in a way that will deliver business value.
- Designs and/or applies a comprehensive collection of methods, practices, policies, tools and processes to govern and control the entire lifecycle of all the data assets of a company, ensuring their protection, governance, trusted consumption and monetization.
- Performs maturity assessments on data management capabilities, designs related organization and operating models and advises on tools and roadmaps to implement them.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Proven experience as business consultant or equivalent (10yrs+)
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable Data & Analytics strategy experience at CxO / executive level
- Experience managing and responding to client RFPs, including solution design, approach modelling and pricing
- Deep experience in and understanding of the Energy sector (5yrs+)
- Experience in the Middle East region
- Arabic speaking as significant bonus
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree, Masters preferable
Skills and Attributes for Success:
- Information and Data Strategy Advanced
- Data Analysis and Interpretation Advanced
- Data Office Organization Advanced
- Data Governance Advanced
- Data Visualization / BI Design Intermediate
- Enterprise Data Management Intermediate
- Machine Learning Entry
- Master Data Management Entry
- Metadata Management Entry
- Semantic Layer Entry
- Ontology Design Entry
- IoT Systems Entry
- Data Architecture Design and Modelling Entry
- Enterprise IT Architecture Entry
- Data Quality Entry
- Data Security Entry
What we Look for
A highly motivated person who is open-minded with the ability to run engagements, embrace ambiguity and accept feedback and constructive criticism to realize the optimal user experience. A confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
The right candidate demonstrates propensity to learn and share knowledge with the team, fosters an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment and plays a role in nurturing and mentoring juniors within the organization.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region