Job description / Role
Senior Manager/Director - Technology Consulting - Technology Solutions Delivery - Oracle - Fusion
Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology. As a technology consulting professional, you'll help businesses realize the value they can gain from their IT investments - supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you'll deliver exceptional client service - providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how technology can act as multiplying effect during major program transformations.
As organizations look to leverage the advantage technology offers, we'll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you'll need in today's environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We are looking for an Oracle SMR with a total experience of 15+ years who can understand business requirements and other technical specifications, to join our rapidly expanding Technology Consulting team.
- Ability to work with clients to identify business challenges and contribute to client deliverables
- Technical Design, Identification and Implementation of re-usable assets/components
- Identification of root causes and providing necessary technical solution and implementation
- Contribution to process review and improvement
- Deliver PoCs, Mentoring team
- Implement best practices, following development life cycle process
Key Profile Requirements
- 12+ years of system implementation experience covering execution, system implementation design, and/or lean / six-sigma operational improvement projects.
- A minimum of 8+ years of relevant experience at the big 4 and/or financial services company or comparable experience working
- Must have experience in managing minimum 2 large fusion implementation projects
- Deliver quality project execution by successfully monitoring project/program team economics, performance against the job arrangement and budget, and proactively adjust scope, timing, and resources as appropriate or necessary
- Demonstrated ability in identifying and generating new business opportunities
- Demonstrated ability in developing repeatable services, tools, points of view, and thought leadership to differentiate EY from its peers. These are leveraged throughout EY to provide consistency in our solution delivery
- Possess strong applicable knowledge of Oracle solutions related to fusion ERP, Hyperion/EPM Cloud with fusion financials expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a global team of technology advisors through all phases of the technology life cycle, including requirements definition, architecture and functional design, testing, and implementation while maintaining strong client relationship
What we look for
- Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
- EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
- Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
- Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region