Job description / Role
Our client has grown to become the world's No. 1-ranked engineering design firm - delivering integrated, sustainable solutions that help clients and communities in every region of the world create and unlock new opportunities. They operate in 7 continents, have over 87,000 employees, are in 150+ countries and turnover in excess of $17.4Billion per annum. We are looking for Planning Manager to work in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
• 20+ years’ proven experience in the development, implementation and use of Engineering codes and Standards
• 10+ years’ proven experience in Engineering Codes and Standards development and management.
• Experience in the application of both Prescriptive and Performance based Engineering Standards compliance systems
• Member of local, regional and or international code and standards organizations and institutions, like IBC, SBC, SASO and other Knowledge
• Expert knowledge of International Codes and Standards such as IBC, ANSI, ASTM, etc.
• Knowledge of the Saudi Building Code and other Standards and Codes authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• General knowledge and orientation in latest trends in engineering and technology
• Knowledge of Codes and Standards Libraries provided by companies such as IHS Markit, Clarivate Analytics, SAI Global, etc.
• Knowledge of BIM and GIS software systems
• Ability to develop world-class Engineering Codes and Standards, procedures, and guidelines
• Excellent technical writing skills and engineering/technical knowledge
• Demonstrated skills in management, good relationship building and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in English (required).
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering