Job description / Role
Responsible for asset development strategies, financial feasibility studies for each development asset and financial modelling.
My client is a company owned by one of the largest entities and is executing one of the largest projects in the KSA.
* Responsible for asset development strategies
* Developing financial feasibility studies for each development asset
* Financial modelling.
* Manage the entire master plan for feasibility model and break it up in workable asset-feasos.
* Forecasting/Budgeting and Variance Analysis
* High involvement in strategic decision making
* Excellent opportunity for career progression
* Must have extensive property development experience
* 15 years of working experience in relevant field
* Experience managing high level stakeholders
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.