Job description / Role
Aquila Consulting are working in partnership with a highly recognised, International Engineering Consultancy based on the Alula project in KSA.
Their client have exciting opportunities for FM Directors and Senior FM Consultants specialising in FM Infrastructure projects.
Working closely with the client, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
• Advising development of facilities management strategy, methodologies, policies and procedures
• Facilities management operating model, plans and practices
• Data collection, management and analysis
• Developmental (design / construction) reviews
• Tendering FM performance contracts
• Commissioning plans for facilities and buildings
• Minimum of 10 years in the FM sector on Infrastructure projects
• Experience in the Middle East is preferred
• Must be fluent in English both written and spoken
• Excellent reporting skills and the ability to set up FM procedures from initial concept
• Ideally both client and service provider side
• Ideally experience as an FM Consultant
About the Company
Aquila Consulting is a Dubai based talent recruitment company established by individuals with unrivalled recruitment expertise in Global Search and Selection. We offer our clients a partner-centric, personalised, and mature approach to focusing and delivering on their international talent requirements.
What makes us stand out from the crowd is the rigor and passion we bring to the recruitment process. We offer unparalleled performance, transparency, and advocacy, taking the time to fully understand your organisational vision, culture, structure and leadership needs.
Aquila Consulting pride ourselves on seamlessly delivering the most efficient time and cost saving recruitment solution for your business.
Facilities Manager - Handover/Transition
Operations Director - Facilities Management Service Provider
Big Fish Recruitment
Director of Facilities Management
|Saudi Arabia||28 Apr|
Director Facilities Management
FM Project Director - Facility Management