Job description / Role
About the Company
Our client is a well-known global firm. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. They focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise. Their Consulting practice currently focuses on several core sectors including Consumer and Industrial Products & Services, Energy, Utilities & Mining, Financial Services, Government, Health Industries, Finance Function, and Technology.
About the Role
A career within Education Consulting, will enable you to contribute and be a part of a unique team of sector specialists. They work across the government and private sectors to transform education across the region, delivering strategic and operational projects which make a difference. You will work amongst policy makers, regulators, education and training providers, sector bodies and investors who come to them to provide the best in class advice and support to achieve their objectives. They pride themselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that they are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face.
The Middle East Education Practice is looking for a Senior Manager to lead the expansion of opportunities in the KSA market. As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Building a capable Education team, under the guidance and oversight of the Middle East Education leadership
- Establishing effective client relationships with key client organizations, across both the government and industrial markets
- Identifying and shaping opportunities for projects in the Middle East Education practice
- Delivering quality solutions to clients across the Education environment in KSA
- Upholding the firm's code of ethics and business conduct
- Masters or MBA
- PHD (preferred)
Years of Experience
- 8-12 years of experience in management consulting environment
- Proven track record in the delivery of Education projects
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East or where the project requirements dictate.
- Experience in working with government entities, schools, universities and professional organizations
- Previous (current preferable) experience working in the Middle East, with proven capability of building relationships and teams in the Middle East cultural environment
- Excellent communications skills in Arabic and English
- Big 4 or leading strategy house experience with proven sales capability
- Proven leadership capabilities for both direct reporting personnel and wider project teams
- Proven experience of building teams, with ability to develop and implement market expansion strategies
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.