Job description / Role
Senior Manager, KSA HR Operations
Manages and oversees KSA HR’s Operations in the areas of Talent Acquisition, Organization Design, total rewards, learning and development, Payroll and Employee Relations as well as participating in organizational development initiatives to ensure attraction, motivation, and retention of talent within KSA.
- Collaborates with department heads and line management to define staffing
- requirements and recommends the most effective manpower planning moves to achieve full utilization of staff capability.
- Oversees the talent acquisition and sourcing process to ensure conformity with staffing objectives.
- Proposes succession plans to ensure that the organization is effectively resourced in line with management development and career planning programs for present and future business demands
- Oversees transparent implementation of Total Rewards policies and plans to maintain high levels of employee motivation.
- Reviews Total Rewards surveys of comparator organizations and provides inputs against benefits plans and pay packages to aid Management in related decision process.
- Engages with department heads to identify, address, and support talent development requirements in the Company
- Monitors and improves the performance management system through providing support to various departments in the appraisal process.
- Works to address organizational challenges and promote organizational development initiatives to improve employee engagement.
- Manages and ensures the delivery of payroll administration and processing on a timely and accurate basis.
- Maintains a collaborative relationship with key business stakeholders across the organization to identify needs and foster business unit support for HR objectives.
- Complies with local legal requirements and labor laws by reviewing existing and new legislation; advises management on needed actions for full compliance.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a Human Resources Management.
- Strategic HR Management
- Ability to maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Knowledge of Policies and Procedures, Employment Contracts, Payroll & Compensation, Training & Development
Education and Certifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related business field.
- CIPD/SHRM/World at work certificate/qualification
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions