Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Global Role - Practice Support team, within Leadership and Global Roles, will provide you with the opportunity to define, articulate, and communicate the overall PwC network strategy and drive a wide range of projects across various lines of service and territories to help achieve PwC's objectives.
- Managing current and future partner talent programs
- Lead white glove onboarding and re-location for all KSA Partners
- Lead the GCC Nationalisation strategy for Partners with initial focus on KSA senior talent
- Support continuous development of female talent pipeline & work with HC & the business for early indication
- Supporting or leading specific transformation projects related to L&S initiatives as assigned
- Prepare & update all materials and briefings in relation to all talent & succession programs
- Manage all partner data reporting to use as analysis for automation & transformation
- Manage all global talent programs for Partners (re-inventing the future etc) Manage the implementation of best practices from the network and consultation with the business
- Support on monthly budget/financial reconciliation and provide analysis for L&S leadership
- Bring ideas and updates to L&S leadership to ensure all processes are current and relevant
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Business Management
- Fluency in spoken and written English Arabic is essential and KSA National is advantageous
- 10-12 years of HC related experience
- Strong MS office skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation with ability to use patience and diplomacy to handle issues
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.