Job description / Role
As the Senior Manager in KSA, you will be responsible for a range of corporate, commercial and regulatory work, safeguarding and growing the business in KSA and across MENA.
The MENA unit of a global professional services firm.
* Work with Partners and Senior Partners on the commercial side, to lead contract negotiations for new and existing clients.
* Build regulatory awareness across the firm, and manage key government relationships with regulators like SAMA, CMA and various Ministries in KSA.
* Coordinate operations across borders for regional clients based across the MENA region.
* Provide subject matter expertise on a range of corporate matters, as well as assisting with litigation specifically in KSA.
* Help grow the in-house legal function alongside the General Counsel.
* Competitive salary, with full schooling coverage
* Opportunity to work for a leading multinational firm growing rapidly in KSA
* Exposure to regional / cross-border matters, with great potential for growth and career development
* At least 6 years PQE with experience at a leading international law firm or an in-house role.
* Must be a Saudi National, registered to practice in KSA.
* Must have experience with regulatory affairs in KSA.
* Experience working for a regulator highly preferable.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.