Senior Manager - Mobility
Job description / Role
As the first hire within the Mobility department, this person is responsible to help design and implement the mobility strategy.
Our client is an organisation that is mandated to deliver projects focused on achieving some of the Kingdom's 2030 Vision goals.
* Transport planning, integration of traffic streams, micro-mobility, roads of different hierarchies in an urban environment, a city
* Mobility solutions, future proofing, new methods of moving around, pedestrianisation
* Understanding how transportation sits in the wider public realm and communicates with the landscape.
* Safeguard projects from excessive cost, loss of time, and lack of quality in design and execution.
* Effective management of deliverables, testing assumptions, challenging outcomes and actively providing direction.
* Design, planning, engineering and mobility problem solving
An attractive package with benefits for employee and family along with an opportunity to work on prestigious projects in the Kingdom.
The successful candidate would have:
* An understanding of many bottlenecks that arise in a project combined with a solution driven mindset.
* Been involved in the design development of urban roads/has operated at management level reviewing and challenging the designs
* An understanding of how a modern city works powdered by mobility electronic systems.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||17 Mar|
Senior Project Manager