Job description / Role
Develop strategic and operations plans including defining objectives, governance, organisational structures, as well as detailing operating models and partnership models.
Gega Project in Saudi Arabia
* Research/benchmark/analyze solutions, frameworks, and methodologies to address specific project needs to build strategic recommendations
* Research and expand on knowledge of the KSA business environment and work with colleagues across departments on operations planning-related work and internal initiatives
* Conduct economic and feasibility studies pertaining to new sectors within the project and develop business plans and financial models
* Develop, pioneer and monitor operations strategies (end-to-end from design to implementation)
* Define and lead initiatives and activities for specific operations projects
* Develop strategic and operations plans including defining objectives, governance, organizational structures, as well as detailing operating models and partnership models, and developing policies and procedures required to shift from concept stage to execution
* Manage implementation of various operational strategies and/or programs
* Prepare content for periodic board meetings
* Participate in task/project-specific committees
* Execute projects with multiple stakeholders and coordinate discussions with internal and external stakeholders
* Provide ongoing support to the Operations team and ad hoc requests
* Develop and share content for presentations and synthesis reports
* Ensure aspirations and core values are reflected in all aspects of its projects
competitive package with attractive benefits.
* Must have real estate experience.
* Must have Consulting experience (Big 4, or top real state consultancies)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.