Job description / Role
Our client: A renowned public listed organization.
- The organization is on an amazing journey of transformation and they set the wheels in motion at the beginning of the year.
- The bottom line is healthy and the trajectory of growth on track.
- Committed to creating an agile and future-proofed organization, they are looking for a seasoned professional who will lead the PMO.
- Deploying the corporate strategy, setting the KPIs for delivery, working cross-functionally with department leaders you would ensure that the right strategic growth platforms are in place.
- The incumbent would facilitate the company’s leadership in the successful planning & execution of the complex strategic projects.
- You will be responsible for strategic project management and delivery of all cross functional business initiatives driven out of CEO’s office.
- Graduate in any discipline, an MBA degree would be highly preferred.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in project management.
- Sound knowledge and experience of using Project management modelling tools
- Experience of developing clear presentations and excel models.
- Strong understanding of aesthetics in MS PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Excel documents drafting and formatting
- Well versed in presenting content to top management
- Experienced in managing strategic and operational projects cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in working with top executives in organizations
- Fluency in English and Arabic is an absolute must have.
At Mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but as a thumb rule if you do not hear from us in 7-8 working days post applying for the role then the resume has not been shortlisted and would be kept on the database for other roles.
Look forward to a long term relationship Mindfield making a difference
About the Company
Mindfield Resources, is a UAE based, total HR solutions company providing high level expertise in HR management solutions.
With primary focus on providing expert services in placement consultancy support to large and medium sized organizations in middle to senior management levels in Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, HR, Finance and IT, Mindfield resource in a short span of time has made a niche position for itself.
Largely covering the MENA region the valued client list mainly compromises of blue chip organizations and large transnational groups primarily in FMCG, Retail, Automotive, Banking and IT sector.
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Ignite Search & Selection
Project Controls Manager for an International Contracting Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE