Senior Manager – Reporting, VM & Process Compliance
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
The job holder is responsible for Manage Reporting, VM, and Process Compliance monitoring section and Managing the processes of conducting periodical reviews of financial processes, tools, and systems, preparing financial statements and related reports as well as coordinating with internal and external auditors, and banks as well as Tender and Vender Management and reporting.
• Set related section performance objectives, in coordination with head of related department and continuously monitor progress and development towards organizational and section strategic objectives and communicate periodic performance reports to provide evaluation results and recommend improvements
• Implement and suggest improvement to related section policies, process and standard operating procedures to ensure all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled
• Review key performance indicators results, suggest improvement and ensure corrective actions are implemented as needed
• Develop tender evaluation proposals (commercial and overall) method, compliance criteria and scoring metrics to ensure conformity and consistency of operations
• Develop requests for proposals (RFPs) ensuring alignment with procurement needs
• Ensure the timely response to queries of bidders related to RFP
• Receive and open bids and distribute the technical proposal to the concerned department for review and evaluation
• Supervise revision of the submitted tender documentation ensuring adherence to RFP and arrange for meetings with bidders for further clarification and negotiation of proposal
• Review all suppliers/vendors/contractors documents to ensure tender is awarded to qualified parties in the market
• Develop evaluation and recommendation reports highlighting shortlisted bidder for management decision-making
• Issue letters of award or interest and purchase orders to the awarded supplier/vendor/contractor
• Facilitate and build relationships with suppliers to ensure optimization of the procurement process and performance
• Evaluate performance of suppliers/vendors/contractors based on price, quality of delivery, support services, time, etc. to ensure adherence to the agreed-upon contract terms and conditions
• Develop and continuously update the database of suppliers and tenders for maintenance purposes
• Supervise the periodic review of financial processes, workflows and work procedures in order to streamline processes and ensure efficiency of operations within Finance
• Supervise the collection of financial information and preparation of financial statements, schedules, exhibits, and disclosure for reporting purposes
• Review and approve management information and statutory reports ensuring alignment to set policies and regulations for reporting and decision-making purposes
• Coordinate with external auditors and arrange audited financial statements for public reporting purposes
• Assist in developing internal reporting system and processes to facilitate internal reporting
• Assist in developing financial performance evaluation process, measure financial KPIs against set targets, analyze variances and issue recommendations in order to monitor and assess financial performance
• Supervise the development of monthly reports and monthly Income Statement reports
• Supervise the development of banks cash projection models for accounting purposes
• Prepare performance reports for both the Group and Company KSA Operation for reporting purposes
• Prepare operational review reports for reporting purposes
• Coordinate with Technology to consolidate requirements regarding all business support systems related to Finance
• Answer queries raised during internal and external audits conducted by auditors to avoid miscommunication
• Make sure that all followed process are compliant with the processes, rules and regulations and that they are allighned with the regulations of the region.
• Maintain a historic record of all documents, data, statements related to the function.
• Provide support in related assignments and project as stipulated by management when needed
About the Company
Saudi Networkers Services, incorporated in 2001 with an aim to provide the world class business and consulting services through a combination of market insight, technical excellence and unrivalled agile methodology.
Our success stems from building strong relationships and trusted partners, which enabled us delivering exceptional services to public sector, as well as some world's leading organizations, in Telecommunication, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Banking, Energy, Utilities and various other industry arenas.
We collaborate closely, ideate that how the work gets done, while working alongside businesses to collaborate on growth and applying breakthrough innovations, that drive exponential impact, managed by teams specialized in their assigned industry sectors.
Saudi German Aluminum Products Co. (SGAPCO)
|Saudi Arabia||24 Jan|
Financial Reporting Specialist
|Saudi Arabia||3 Feb|