Job description / Role
During your tenure as a Senior Manager in Strategy, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
• Prepare project plan to meet objectives within established budget and timeline and recognizes when plans should be adjusted to meet objectives
• Develop budget, scope and staffing recommendations based on understanding of client budget and project economics
• Foster a team environment that builds accountability for and commitment to meeting engagement objectives
• Identify relevant business trends, economic forces, and industry practices and discusses with the client
• Interpret and synthesizes data, exercises professional skepticism to challenge data, and identifies meaningful insights to develop recommendations that most effectively support a client’s business objectives
• Ability to identify and transform opportunities into solutions that drive business value for our clients
• Assess the financial aspects of business opportunities; identifies and quantifies financial and non-financial benefits of proposed solutions
• Ability to incorporate financial information when evaluating business opportunities and making recommendations
• Understands the larger ecosystem within which the client operates; uses to facilitate discussions about potential solutions to the client’s most pressing business problems
• Build a global network of subject matter experts within chosen sector and leverages global collateral to support sales pursuits and engagement.
• Use insight-based approaches to help client identify priorities that best support their business objectives
• Ability to enable clients to make the choices and commitments to execute their business strategy
• Stay current on emerging technologies, standards and applications within chosen sector and domain
• Apply specialized offering and sector knowledge to diagnose problems, employ analytics and support strategic recommendations to client
• An undergraduate degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or Industrial Engineering, MBA or a relevant Master degree or certificate is a plus
• At least 6 to 8 years of experience in Management Consulting Firm. Experience in big four companies is a plus
• Ability to apply knowledge of structure, functions, and procedures in solving organizational problems and to develop methods for implementing prescribed systems with the capability to predict the effect of changes recommended or instituted.
• Proficiency in Arabic and English (written and spoken).
• Willing to work hours as needed to meet client deadlines and firm needs.
• Strong proficiency in basic PC applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc) with a general understanding of data analysis techniques
• Ability to think strategically and assist in the organization and management of a multi-disciplinary team; ability to sell additional services to clients
• Full mobility travel
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.