Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
In our Real Estate & Construction consulting practice, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise.
Our team includes a diverse mix of profiles with people with relevant strategy and operations experience combined with deep industry expertise. Our real estate practice services include business restructuring, org transformation, gov. policy implementation, strategy dev., operational excellence. Our clients are Government Housing/ Real Estate Programs and Regulators Real Estate Developers and Contractors, and Real Estate Financers and Investors.
As a Senior Manager within the REC team, you will be expected to:
- Lead end-to-end Real Estate consulting engagements focused on evaluating current state, structuring analyses, applying analytical frameworks, and conceptualizing strategy development.
- Lead and coach cross-functional internal and client teams, across business and Real Estate value chain
- Developing yourself personally, taking a keen interest in trends in Real Estate industry and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market
- Contribute to the team growth by leading, and winning proposals to support our clients in Strategy development, operating model, organization structure, transformation and Implementation management, and operational excellence (processes and services
- You will undertake primarily client delivery work in KSA Supporting the development of new propositions to help our client standardize their operations in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Working with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate; and working to mentor and train other members of the business unit and the project team to foster a high-performance team environment.
- You will develop your understanding of the key themes in the real estate market and in the region.
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Preferable qualifications: MBA, PMP.
- Years of Experience: Minimum 9 years of experience in management consulting focusing on Real-estate Industry
- Exceptional analytical, commercial, and problem-solving skills that will allow to understand the drivers of a business, analyze their data, and use this to provide insight and advice to our clients
- Extensive experience in managing strategy development and organizational transformation /restructuring projects
- In-depth understanding and experience of strategy management and implementation, operating models design, change management, portfolio monetization and optimization strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- Language Skills: Fluent in both English and Arabic
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.