Job description / Role
- Ensure that the team renders a quality tax services to businesses.
- Carryout research on new tax laws and trends.
- Drafting Articles and updates to clients from time to time.
- Proactively manage a portfolio of clients and report into Director and above.
- Ability to review and sign off on KSA tax/zakat returns, tax/zakat advisory, and related objections.
- Be involved in the financial management of clients.
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
- Build client relationships with new and existing clients.
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen.
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges.
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects.
- Train, coach, and supervise staff.
- Experience in business development and growing client relationships and revenue;
- KSA Income tax expertise and managing tax compliance for client engagements;
- Ability to provide ad hoc KSA tax consulting advice to inbound or outbound KSA clients;
- Experience in litigation matters and ability to draft objections and build solid arguments;
- 7 – 10 years working experience within globally recognized tax practice;
- Previous team management experience;
- Demonstrable experience in financial reasoning of client engagements;
- Ability to communicate clearly and build strong relationships at all levels internally and externally;
- Experience in working with team in remote locations;
- Analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Digitally enabled
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent English skills (Reading, Speaking and Writing)
- Fluent in Arabic (preferred)
About the Company
MMJS is a consulting firm that is focused on adding value to its clients business through Tax, Technology and Management Consulting. Strategically located in Bahrain, Oman, UAE, Kuwait and KSA to support clients across GCC.. Having served 300+ clients, MMJS has acquired the trust of many multi-national and Government clients through uncompromising quality of work. MMJS Consulting is a Kreston Menon Group entity which is part of the globally renowned Kreston International group.
Our VAT leadership and the team consists of experienced, passionate and ambitious staff who have VAT implementation, Advisory, Compliance and VAT Audit experience across various industries in Europe, Middle East, Indian Subcontinent and the Far East. The team is competent to provide an end-to-end solution in relation to VAT in GCC countries.