Job description / Role
As a Technical Architect you will be a key player in the organization to support clients by helping them develop a technical strategy, planning and service delivery models and then implementing them leveraging best practice technology enablement.
• The ideal candidate will deliver and govern application, integration and information architectures.
• The work includes delivery of system architecture, assessment of 3rd party tools and platforms, technical assessment of products.
• As a subject matter expert within the Deloitte consulting teams provide guidance on a direct & indirect basis to various consulting project teams as needed.
• The candidate will also be accountable for participating in RFP responses as well as helping clients discover, design, and prototype customer growth strategies and innovation portfolios to create and drive change in a digital world.
• In summary this Specialist will help bring excellence and consistency to our technology practices as the “go to” expert.
We bring knowledge and offerings to uncover the behaviors, motivations and preferences to our clients’ customers functional models and develop new experiences for them. Our team of professionals has deep capabilities in strategy, customer experience, digital strategy and innovation.
Key skills required for the role
• Web services design knowledge (soap, rest, micro services, design/run time governance)
• Middleware platforms including SOA and microservices and devops, back end web platforms, databases
• Full working knowledge of technologies such as UNIX, Oracle, SQL Server and TCP/IP for example, as well as knowledge of one or more programming languages.
• Cloud based hosting such as AWS
• Knowledge of large-scale web application architecture
• Extensive experience with server architectural challenges
• 3 or more years of hands-on experience with high traffic, high availability web server development
• Passionate about application integration patterns and anti-patterns
• Ability to diagnose application performance issues such as memory leaks and high CPU utilization
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant discipline
• 8 years of experience required. Candidates with experience in East European countries, or Spain/ Portugal in a similar role will be preferred.
• Strong problem solving skills
• Fluency in English is essential. Spoken knowledge of Arabic is desired.
• Willing to work hours as needed to meet client deadlines and firm needs.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to conduct research
• Full mobility travel
• Strong communication skills with ability to articulate industry and business concepts to diverse audiences and present to C-Level executives
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sr. Technical Specialist - IT Solutions
|Kuwait City||15 Nov|