Job description / Role
Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by technology. As a technology consulting professional, you'll help businesses realize the value they can gain from their IT investments - supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you'll deliver exceptional client service - providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how technology can act as multiplying effect during major program transformations.
As organizations look to leverage the advantage technology offers, we'll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you'll need in today's environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
EY is looking for a SAP Program Delivery Lead (Senior Manager or Director level) to join our rapidly expanding Technology Consulting team.
Technical skills requirements
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and experience in presentation to senior leadership
- You will ideally have 15+ years of relevant professional experience within SAP Digital Transformation with skilled experience as Program delivery lead
- Proven experience successfully leading and managing a team delivering Digital transformation projects
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Consulting experience and SAP implementation experience is a must
- Oversee a team of project manager and supervisors delivering projects throughout the entire project life cycle to meet project objectives
- Has an overall view of all Regions, workstreams etc.
- Ensures PMO has the appropriate governance structure in place.
- Ensures all areas have appropriate and achievable plans in place and timelines can be met.
- Ensures risks and issues are effectively mitigated or resolved.
- Responsible for reporting and raising issues to Business Stakeholders where Programme Timeline / Quality etc. may be impacted.
- Attends Steering committee, change control board and any other governance meetings as required
- Ensure successful delivery of the program
- Stakeholder management and issues resolution
- Lead the team to ensure projects are delivered to scope, budget, schedule, required quality, within the client requirements
Actively contribute to:
- Delivery of the program
- Managing key stakeholders
- Excellence in project and program management
- The maintenance of a professional, productive and outcome-oriented culture
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region