Job description / Role
Senior Manager - SN Solution Architect Lead - Technology Solutions Delivery - TC
About the job
At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
In the digital economy, it takes more than good ideas and strong leadership to thrive. Upgrading outdated processes, systems and information is vital - but can be a risky investment in such a rapidly changing environment. That's why some of the most prestigious businesses worldwide look to us for authoritative, agile and efficient solutions for business decision-making. As our ServiceNow Solution Architect Lead you'll play a leading role in that mission, providing the competitive edge our customers need to overcome some of the biggest creative and technical challenges around.
You'll be part of a tight-knit team in a growing area of the business. It's a high-profile role, in which you'll have plenty of opportunities to showcase your ability to not only lead a team, but establish and maintain new customer relationships. As you do, you'll be expected to showcase your technical, analytical and consultancy skills - along with relationships that could define your career into a Product organization. We'll support you in developing deep subject matter expertise so you can deliver on and exceed client expectations.
Your Key Responsibilities
Here, you'll handle a wide portfolio of clients, each with their own backgrounds, strengths and ambitions, so no two days will be the same. That could mean working to improve our clients' HR, Customer Service, Compliance, Cybersecurity or IT solutions. Wherever you find yourself, you'll be making a visible impact on projects that cross borders and challenge conventional wisdom to encourage transformation. You'll often work on-site to personally understand and influence our clients - which could require you to be ready for some travel.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Articulate EY's core value and express key differentiator on client solution proposal and delivery
- Acting as a leader across all aspects of ServiceNow project and solution delivery
- Establishing trusted relationship with client executives
- Support clients on their digital transformation roadmaps aligning to their business strategy
- Overseeing application and workflow configuration
- Developing client-specific reporting processes and integration components
- Providing industry-standard architectural point of views and solutions
- Working closely with ServiceNow technical teams to set up the SaaS platform
- Providing trusted advice on how digital transformation and technology enablement can lead to improved performance
- Identifying sales opportunities and leading client pursuits to generate new business
- Transforming ideas into tangible solutions
- Lead and contribute to large sales opportunity by drafting statement-of-work (SOW) defining solution scope, cost and staffing effort estimations, timelines
- Monitoring and reporting on quality, risks and potential opportunities for improvement
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Five or more years of ServiceNow technical experience
- A thorough understanding of the technical and business aspects of platform development
- Ability to design a ServiceNow architecture that satisfies a client's requirements
- A proven record of excellence in managing a solutions-driven team at a senior level
- The ability to meet strict deadlines
- Experience working in a large cross-functional team environment
- Experience in leading medium to large size team in implementation and sales opportunities
- A customer-focused approach to work, and the ability to translate often-complex requirements into decisive digital platform strategies
- Confidence to build lasting relationships and influence senior colleagues and clients from a wide range of backgrounds
- A flair for identifying and capitalizing on new revenue streams
- The ability to recognize the importance of mentorship and be able to nurture new resources
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A bachelor or master's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering, or similar discipline; supported by experience in a similar technical environment
- ServiceNow certified in and working experience at least two or more modules (ITSM, CSM, GRC, HR, SecOps)
- ServiceNow certified Master Architect or Candidate is preferred
What We Look For
We're interested in intellectually curious people, with a genuine passion for finding and implementing innovative ways nurture growth. You'll also need excellent communication and negotiation skills. We'll look to you to have the ability to express big ideas to influence C-suite leaders while also having technical skills to architect the right solutions for clients. If you're ready to take ownership of a team that's poised to take the industry by storm, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region