Job description / Role
Strategic Senior Marketing Manager role working with a top Tier International Consultancy. Based on a very high profile mega-project (Industrial City) in Saudi Arabia. This person will provide strategies and advice for the International marketing plan of the project. You will be accustomed to liaising with high level stakeholders in the Middle East as well as experience dealing with private sector investors and government organisations. Some of the main activities performed in this role include:
- Manage all marketing activities of the project.
- Develop strategies and initiatives to promote the project and attract overseas investors.
- Provide expert industry marketing guidance
- Plan and manage to annual marketing plan including marketing budget.
- Prepare marketing campaigns / roll outs including online brochures, presentations, social media etc.
- Research potential investors, both locally and overseas.
- Arrange and attend conferences to promote the project and generate new business opportunities.
- This role will be based in a remote part of Saudi Arabia but the role will involve international travel.
SAR 60,000 to 65,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + Accommodation on site, annual flights and medical
The candidates selected for interview will meet the following criteria:
- Bachelors Degree (ideally in Marketing / Business related subject.)
- 15 years experience in marketing with some of which being specifically focused on Industrial Cities
- Must have experience of Middle East
- Western Educated candidates are preferred for this position.
- Strong Business Development background with experience of attracting international clients / investors.
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.