Job description / Role
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Set specific marketing goals
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets
- Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics
- Forecast market trends
- Research market to identify new opportunities
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
- Address advertising needs
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Liaise with internal teams and ensure brand consistency
- The main responsibility and tasks will be focused on marketing for Movenpick Hotel & Rasoi restaurant's marketing campaigns.
- Develop engaging marketing ideas that brings best outcome for business.
Planning & Executing:
- Responsible for Marketing Department initiatives from marketing planning, developing marketing concepts and executing marketing campaigns.
Social Media Management:
- Writing, editing and publishing social media posts and social media ads, community management such as responding to comments and tracking and reporting the social media insights such as page views, engagement rates, shares etc.
- Implement advertising techniques to increase awareness of our brands that translate into lead generations.
- Ensure that all content writing are within our brand guidelines including brand tone of voice and brand personality.
Supervision of Subordinates:
- Organize and supervise the activities and work of a small team of subordinates to ensure that all work within a specific area of the marketing activity is carried out in an efficient and procedurally compliant manner
Policies, Systems, Processes, & Procedures:
- Implement approved departmental policies, processes, procedures and instructions to subordinates and monitor their adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
Day- to-day Operations:
- Supervises the day-to-day operations of marketing to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes and procedures.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account 'international best practice', improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
- Prepare reports timely and accurately to meet HALJ and marketing department requirements, policies and standards.
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
Qualifications, Experience, & Skills:
- Education: At least Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Language: Arabic & English
- Minor Graphic design skills
- Skills: Bilingual ( Arabic & English ).
- Creative copywriting in Arabic & English.
- Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills.
- Creative and Imaginative skills.
- Time Management Skills.
- Work under tight deadlines.
- Team work and collaboration skills
- Experience: Minimum 2-3 years as a Marketing specialist and social media management. (Hospitality & Agency background is a plus)
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.